The 21st century is full of multiple avenues to make connections with others who have like interests. Twitter is one of the best ways for educators to connect with other expert educators all over the world. In this Animoto, the roll of Twitter in developing professional learning connections is explained quite well.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more about Twitter? Here are some resources to explore and help you get started.
- 25 Important Twitter Guides and Apps for Teachers
- The Ultimate Twitter Guidebook for Teachers
- Why Teachers Should Try Twitter
- Twitter in the classroom
- Twitter 4 Teachers
- Twitter for Teachers
- Important program documents
- News items about learning in our classrooms
- Publicity for TL2014
- Resources (links) for learning – teachers and students