Speak Up 2011 Technology Survey
Speak Up is an annual national research project facilitated by Project Tomorrow. The purpose of the project is to:
- Collect and report the unfiltered feedback from students, parents and teachers on key educational issues.
- Use the data to stimulate local conversations.
- Raise national awareness about the importance of including the viewpoints of students, parents, and teachers in the education dialogue.
Survey results will be available for our use and planning purposes in February 2012. Results will be shared online and with each school.
This online survey runs through December 23, 2011. We hope you will participate in Speak Up 2009. If you have questions, feel free to contact Randy Ziegenfuss at email@example.com.
Directions for the Speak Up Survey 2011
- Visit http://www.speakup4schools.org/Speakup2011/.
- Click on the survey you would like to take: Students, Educators, Parents.
- When prompted, enter Pennsylvania as your state and type in part of your school name (not the district). Click on Find School.
- Choose your school from the list – click on the name of the school.
- The secret word is falcons. Click on Log-in.
- Read the opening welcome, then click on the Next button.
- Take the survey.
Thank you for your participation!